Tire Barn Tire Discounters
We have some great news for all our neighbors who have trusted us for their tires and service over the years. We’ve joined forces with Tire Discounters, another family-owned company, that’s been in business almost as long as we have!
When you step into Tire Barn Tire Discounters store, you'll feel right at home and recognize the same staff you’ve known for years - as friendly as they are skilled. And now, we offer all sorts of new things like a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation!
Tire Barn Tire Pros. and Tire Discounters - our family-owned and operated companies have always shared the same values, and now we share our names!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S)
So, Tire Discounters is also family-owned and operated?
- Yes! Tire Discounters was established in 1976 with a single, one-bay store and has remained under the leadership of the founder, Chip Wood, for the past 40+ years.
Now that Tire Barn Tire Pros. has joined the Tire Discounters family, can I get a free alignment?
- Yes! At Tire Barn Tire Pros., when you purchase any 4 tires with our standard installation, you get a free alignment. The alignment is a $129.99 value and comes with a 12-month warranty.
Do I need an appointment at Tire Barn Tire Discounters?
- Appointments are never required but always recommended.
What's included with the Tire Barn Tire Discounters standard installation?
- Our Standard Installation is designed to make your tires last longer. It includes mounting and balancing, lifetime rotation, lifetime balancing, lifetime tire pressure adjustments, and free tire repair. And Tire Barn Tire Pros. standard installation includes a free alignment when you buy 4 tires.
Can I finance my tires or automotive service at Tire Barn Tire Discounters?
- Yes! The Tire Discounters credit card provides you with convenient, valuable, and flexible ways to finance your auto care needs.
Which brands of tires does Tire Barn Tire Discounters carry?
- We carry all major brands such as BFG, Continental, Cooper, General, Kenda, Michelin, Nexen, Pirelli, and Toyo as well as many more.
Does Tire Barn Tire Discounters offer tire repair? How much is it?
- Yes! Our tire repair is a vulcanized patch, the best in the industry. It is only $34.99, we dismount the tire, patch it from the inside, remount the tire, and balance it. If you bought your tire from us with the standard installation, tire repair is at no charge. Lifetime tire repair came with the installation.
Does Tire Barn Tire Discounters offer Road Hazard?
- Yes, Tire Barn Tire Discounters offers Road Hazard. We call it the Worry Free Guarantee. No matter where you are in the country, if you hit something and your tire is damaged as a result, we'll fix or replace it. With the Tire Discounters Nationwide Worry Free Guarantee, we'll be a phone call away no matter where the road takes you!
The Tire Discounters Nationwide Worry Free Guarantee offers tire replacement up to the original cost of the tire down to 3/32" tread, or 36 months. You'll still need to cover the installation, but the tire is completely covered. It can be yours for just 18% of the retail price of each tire or a minimum of $19.99 per tire. Then, you're covered nationwide.
Plus, 24 Hour Roadside Assistance Benefit is included for the first 12 months at no additional cost.
Exclusions and Limitations to the Tire Discounters Nationwide Worry Free Guarantee: Vehicles not eligible for Worry Free Guarantee include Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, Vehicles with a load rating capacity over 1 ton and Farm or Agricultural Vehicles. The Guarantee is not available for tires mounted on rims larger than 22" or with an aspect ratio less than 40, or on specialty tires used for sport performance. The coverage of the Guarantee also excludes damage from off-road use, collision, fire, vandalism, abuse, neglect, or Manufacturer's defects. The Tire Discounters Nationwide Worry Free Guarantee is not transferrable.
Nationwide Warranty Center 1.855.429.2788.
If you need additional assistance, you may contact our CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT at 1.888.937.8473, Option 4, or email us at email@example.com.