Westgate Tire Discounters
We have some great news for all our neighbors who have trusted us for their tires and service over the years. We've joined forces with Tire Discounters, another family-owned company, that's been in business a long time, just like Westgate Tire & Auto!
When you step into the Newport, TN shop you'll still feel right at home and recognize the same staff you've known for years - as friendly as they are skilled. And now, we offer all sorts of new things like a free alignment with standard 4-tire installation!
Westgate Tire & Auto and Tire Discounters - Our family-owned and operated companies always had shared values, and now we share our names!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S)
So, Tire Discounters is also family-owned and operated?
- Yes! Tire Discounters was established in 1976 with a single, one-bay store and has remained under the leadership of the founder, Chip Wood, for the past 40+ years.
Now that Westgate Tire & Auto joined the Tire Discounters family, can I get a free alignment?
- Yes! At the Westgate Tire Discounters location, when you purchase any 4 tires with our standard installation, you get a free alignment. The alignment is over $100 value and comes with a 12-month warranty.
Do I need an appointment at Westgate Tire Discounters?
- Appointments are never required but always recommended.
What's included with the Westgate Tire Discounters standard installation?
- Our Standard Installation is designed to make your tires last longer. It includes mounting and balancing, lifetime rotation, lifetime balancing, lifetime tire pressure adjustments, and free tire repair. And what really sets our standard installation apart from the competition is the free alignment you receive when you buy 4 tires. That's over a $100 value!
Can I finance my tires or automotive service at Westgate Tire Discounters?
- Yes! The Tire Discounters credit card provides you with convenient and flexible ways to finance your auto care needs.
Which brands of tires does Westgate Tires Discounters carry?
- We carry all major brands such as BFG, Continental, Cooper, General, Kenda, Michelin, Nexen, Pirelli, and Toyo as well as many more.
Does Westgate Tire Discounters offer tire repair? How much is it?
- Yes! Our tire repair is a vulcanized patch, the best in the industry. It is only $24.99, We dismount the tire, patch it from the inside, remount the tire, and balance it. If you bought your tire from us with the standard installation, tire repair is no charge. Lifetime tire repair came with the installation.
Does Westgate Tire Discounters offer Road Hazard?
- Yes, WestgateTire Discounters offers Road Hazard. We call it the Worry Free Guarantee. No matter where you are in the country, if you hit something and your tire is damaged as a result, we'll fix or replace it. With the Tire Discounters Nationwide Worry Free Guarantee, we'll be a phone call away no matter where the road takes you!
The Tire Discounters Nationwide Worry Free Guarantee is a limited tire protection plan. It covers your tires from the time of purchase to 3/32" tread, up to 36 months. It can be yours for just 15% of the retail price of each tire or a minimum of $12.99 per tire. Then, you're covered nationwide. You'll still need to cover the installation, but the tire is completely covered. Plus, 24 Hour Roadside Assistance Benefit is included for the first 12 months at no additional cost.
Exclusions and Limitations to the Tire Discounters Nationwide Worry Free Guarantee: Vehicles not eligible for Worry Free Guarantee include Commercial Vehicles, Trailers, Vehicles with a load rating capacity over 1 ton and Farm or Agricultural Vehicles. The Guarantee is not available for tires mounted on rims larger than 22" or with an aspect ratio less than 40, or on specialty tires used for sport performance. The coverage of the Guarantee also excludes damage from off road use, collision, fire, vandalism, abuse, neglect or Manufacturer's defects. The Tire Discounters Nationwide Worry Free Guarantee is not transferrable.
Nationwide Warranty Center 1-855-429-2788.
If you need additional assistance, you may contact our CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT at 1-888-937-8473, Option 4 or email us at email@example.com.